May Day bank holiday is approaching fast so we thought we would share some of our electrical [...]
Did you know?
We are a local independent company based in Eastbourne, providing electrical, TV aerial & satellite services, data & fibre, home automation, lighting, CCTV, access control and solar services to both our domestic and commercial/industrial customers across East Sussex and the surrounding areas. We also undertake installations, fault finding, repairs, maintenance, estimates and provide an out of hours emergency service.
Great local business!
Having undertaken a series of significant dealership refurbishments and new builds over the last 18 months, we have relied heavily on Nigel and his team to facilitate our data/voice cabling. They are always professional, efficient and friendly; they always endeavour to work around our teams with minimal disruption and leave the site spotless once the work is completed.
Paula Kemp, Birchwood Ford, Eastbourne
A perfect service!
I have been a client of Tectonic for nearly 20 years. I regularly recommend them to many of my friends and business associates. Their standard of work is excellent. A very skilled and professional team with brilliant customer relations whether on site, on the phone or via other forms of communication.
Stephanie Taylor, Eastbourne
- Sound familiar? Don't forget that Freeview are carrying out a new update in Eastbourne on 19th July which may affe… https://t.co/MkBsqsr1wn 10 hours ago
- Have you had an electrical emergency but not sure what to do? We have an out of hours service for electrical emerge… https://t.co/f2HPUWkzKh 13 hours ago
- @WTEBN Possibly, it depends where you are. If you put your post code into the Freeview website it should provide yo… https://t.co/HLS1YdOMK7 19 hours ago
- #DateForTheDiary Only 3 days to go until the #Freeview update goes live in #Eastbourne and surrounding areas 📺 If… https://t.co/shQ9u9Kqa8 19 hours ago
- Another sunny day in #Eastbourne today ☀️ Are we just a hot country now? We're not complaining 🙈… https://t.co/MaXNYxeqb4 2 days ago