Daylight Saving Time, we hear this twice a year but what does it mean? We thought we’d write a [...]
Did you know?
We are a local independent company based in Eastbourne, providing electrical, TV aerial & satellite services, data & fibre, home automation, lighting, CCTV, access control and solar services to both our domestic and commercial/industrial customers across East Sussex and the surrounding areas. We also undertake installations, fault finding, repairs, maintenance, estimates and provide an out of hours emergency service.
Great local business!
Having undertaken a series of significant dealership refurbishments and new builds over the last 18 months, we have relied heavily on Nigel and his team to facilitate our data/voice cabling. They are always professional, efficient and friendly; they always endeavour to work around our teams with minimal disruption and leave the site spotless once the work is completed.
Paula Kemp, Birchwood Ford, Eastbourne
A perfect service!
I have been a client of Tectonic for nearly 20 years. I regularly recommend them to many of my friends and business associates. Their standard of work is excellent. A very skilled and professional team with brilliant customer relations whether on site, on the phone or via other forms of communication.
Stephanie Taylor, Eastbourne
- 🚨 #Freeview Update After the issues due to high pressure, we have checked postcodes around #Eastbourne & surroundi… https://t.co/pBzeTtR3gT 3 weeks ago
- There are still lots of TV signal problems at the moment in Eastbourne and surrounding areas 📺 If you're affected… https://t.co/sFdurBFXPL 3 weeks ago
- Wishing all of our lovely customers a very Merry Christmas. We hope you have a great time whatever you get up to 🎄🎅 https://t.co/14YgYdOwVO 4 weeks ago
- 🔥🙈 another good reason to use an approved electrician for your kitchen electrics. As you can see below from a cust… https://t.co/3heMPd0kyq 1 month ago
- Who's getting into the festive spirit? We've put together a short electrical check list when putting your Christmas… https://t.co/PxsSOQ1c6E 2 months ago