Daylight Saving Time, we hear this twice a year but what does it mean? We thought we’d write a [...]
We provide innovative and engineered electronic solutions for living.
Founded in 1989 by Nigel May, the managing director, in Eastbourne, East Sussex. We are a local independent company based in Eastbourne, providing electrical, TV aerial & satellite services, data & fibre, home automation, lighting, CCTV, access control and solar services to both our domestic and commercial/industrial customers across East Sussex and the surrounding areas. We also undertake installations, fault finding, repairs, maintenance, estimates and provide an out of hours emergency service.
The electronic industry is forever changing and we pride ourselves on constant employee training and certification to provide the most professional, efficient and cost effective solutions to every job. Always paying attention to detail, we work to the highest standards of quality workmanship, meeting deadlines and providing a reliable and quality service to our customers.
We have been registered with the Trading Standards’ Buy with Confidence scheme since the start in 2005. We are also registered with NICEIC and are Approved Contractor status along with Domestic Installers, TrustMark, CHAS health and safety scheme and The Best Of Eastbourne. In 2008 we were awarded the CAI Company of the Year which was a major achievement and, as a team, something we all worked hard to achieve.
Nigel May – managing director since 1989
James Attwater – electrical engineer since 2004
Rhian May – office manager & administrator since 2014
Whether you need an additional aerial socket in your home or a whole office solution, we are happy to help with electrical projects of all types.
- End the month the right way, join in with #TestItTuesday and test your smoke detectors at home 🏡🔥 Help protect you… https://t.co/niGDJ7rWfY 22 hours ago
- 🚨 #Freeview Update After the issues due to high pressure, we have checked postcodes around #Eastbourne & surroundi… https://t.co/pBzeTtR3gT 4 weeks ago
- There are still lots of TV signal problems at the moment in Eastbourne and surrounding areas 📺 If you're affected… https://t.co/sFdurBFXPL 4 weeks ago
- Wishing all of our lovely customers a very Merry Christmas. We hope you have a great time whatever you get up to 🎄🎅 https://t.co/14YgYdOwVO 1 month ago
- 🔥🙈 another good reason to use an approved electrician for your kitchen electrics. As you can see below from a cust… https://t.co/3heMPd0kyq 1 month ago