We provide innovative and engineered electronic solutions for living.
Founded in 1989 by Nigel May, the managing director, in Eastbourne, East Sussex. We are a local independent company based in Eastbourne, providing electrical, TV aerial & satellite services, data & fibre, home automation, lighting, CCTV, access control and solar services to both our domestic and commercial/industrial customers across East Sussex and the surrounding areas. We also undertake installations, fault finding, repairs, maintenance, estimates and provide an out of hours emergency service.
The electronic industry is forever changing and we pride ourselves on constant employee training and certification to provide the most professional, efficient and cost effective solutions to every job. Always paying attention to detail, we work to the highest standards of quality workmanship, meeting deadlines and providing a reliable and quality service to our customers.
We have been registered with the Trading Standards’ Buy with Confidence scheme since the start in 2005. We are also registered with NICEIC and are Approved Contractor status along with Domestic Installers, TrustMark, CHAS health and safety scheme and The Best Of Eastbourne. In 2008 we were awarded the CAI Company of the Year which was a major achievement and, as a team, something we all worked hard to achieve.
Nigel May – managing director since 1989
James Attwater – electrical engineer since 2004
Rhian May – office manager & administrator since 2014
Whether you need an additional aerial socket in your home or a whole office solution, we are happy to help with electrical projects of all types.
- Having issues with your Sky remote? Check out our demo on Youtube of "How To Reprogram Your Sky Remote" - Tectonic… https://t.co/E4ukcJlGNT 3 months ago
- Our office is temporarily closed following government guidelines Electrical emergencies 01323 644570 📞… https://t.co/TsTqWFINPC 4 months ago
- Happy #Friday Eastbourne, fingers crossed the rain stays away today 🌞 Did you hear the good news? For the 2nd year… https://t.co/hUNT2igtIF 4 months ago
- We made it through one storm 🌬 Happy #HumpDay everyone https://t.co/TLFWxNz5Wg 5 months ago
- As we near the 2 day countdown for the #BizOfTheYear2020 why not support the team by leave a review with the BestOf… https://t.co/8iiIxIIM1t 5 months ago