We provide innovative and engineered electronic solutions for living.
Founded in 1989 by Nigel May, the managing director, in Eastbourne, East Sussex. We are a local independent company based in Eastbourne, providing electrical, TV aerial & satellite services, data & fibre, home automation, lighting, CCTV, access control and solar services to both our domestic and commercial/industrial customers across East Sussex and the surrounding areas. We also undertake installations, fault finding, repairs, maintenance, estimates and provide an out of hours emergency service.
The electronic industry is forever changing and we pride ourselves on constant employee training and certification to provide the most professional, efficient and cost effective solutions to every job. Always paying attention to detail, we work to the highest standards of quality workmanship, meeting deadlines and providing a reliable and quality service to our customers.
We have been registered with the Trading Standards’ Buy with Confidence scheme since the start in 2005. We are also registered with NICEIC and are Approved Contractor status along with Domestic Installers, TrustMark, CHAS health and safety scheme and The Best Of Eastbourne. In 2008 we were awarded the CAI Company of the Year which was a major achievement and, as a team, something we all worked hard to achieve.
Nigel May – managing director since 1989
James Attwater – electrical engineer since 2004
Adam Barr – electrical apprentice since 2014
Will Booker – electrical apprentice since 2014
Rhian May – office manager & administrator since 2014
Whether you need an additional aerial socket in your home or a whole office solution, we are happy to help with electrical projects of all types.
- If you're looking for something fun to do on Sunday with the family, bring them to the Shinewater Lane Rec Park.… https://t.co/7YTvLmGmxb 5 hours ago
- As the #BankHolidayWeekend is upon us, we wanted to share this video again. Not everything is obvious when you're… https://t.co/3KyWuZqdlR 7 hours ago
- RT @ElecSafetyFirst : A working smoke alarm gives you valuable time to escape if a fire breaks out in your home - have you tested yours late… 3 days ago
- Why is it important to maintain your #CCTV CCTV? The first image is the view from inside the dirty dome where the c… https://t.co/Ce6kHtiyrf 3 days ago
- What a better way to start the morning in sunny #Eastbourne ☔️🌧 Busy week ahead for the team, we hope everyone ha… https://t.co/i72Cg9rLn1 4 days ago