DATA INFRASTRUCTURE & NETWORKS, SUSSEX
Specialist solutions and lower losses.
We can supply, terminate, fusion splice (on site) and even repair damaged fibre. We can install data cabling to support commercial businesses and domestic clients along with schools and council offices, to gain fast and reliable data networks that are tested, commissioned & certified.
We also offer identification, repair and fault diagnostic services for both fibre and copper cabling. Inspection and cleaning of fibre optical terminations with end view images are provided along with reports. Additionally we map and provide reports along with certification sheets on both copper and fibre installation or a mixture of both.
More of our capabilities include splicing of both single mode and multi-mode fibres OM1, OM2, 0M3 and OM4, loose or tight buffered all of which can be terminated via associated pig tails in the standards you require (LC, SC duplexed etc), duct pulling and identification of cables and ducting routs, cable management and supporting of new and existing cabling.
We offer specialist solutions with high immunity interference fibres and lower losses. Patch rails, pig tails, patch leads, cabinets, PDUs and submersible jointing kits are all held in stock. We can multiplex a CCTV camera signal for both analogue and IP into fibre networks and reconvert to copper or alike, extending the range. Additionally, we can provide fibre back bone for IRS communal TV systems for shared dwellings over long distances.
If you have a requirement for data cabling infrastructure then you should contact Tectonic today as we can help with both commercial and domestic solutions. Simply call the office and we will provide all the support you may need.
We can help you with a wide range of services including:
- Cable identification
- Cable management
- Copper cabling
- Fault location
- Fibre optic
- Fusion splicing
- Wireless point to point links
- Screened STP and unscreened UTP
- RJ45 termination socket
- Patch rails
- Cable management
- Patch leads
- Single mode
- Loose tube
- Tight buffered
- OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4
- Fusion splice
- Multiple wavelength bidirectional testing
- Visible light identifications
- 8 or 9/125um
Wi-Fi access points, point-to-point and hot spots
We can offer small or large scale Wi-Fi solutions to improve both internal and external connectivity. Wireless secure data links can be provided between buildings or sites where it is not possible or cost effective to install ducting between buildings, by meshing multiple access points across large areas providing improved coverage for both commercial and domestic dwellings. We can offer you a solution whether you require two offices connected together or just the kids’ games consoles and your iPhone connected reliably. Give the office a call on Eastbourne 01323 644570
Contact us today and we’ll get you connected.
- Best of luck to all the businesses reopening today 🎉 We hope you all have a great day. #supportlocal #eastbourne https://t.co/V4J0dZXMm1 4 days ago
- Can you help our business? 🌟 If you could spare a minute of your time, we are asking for your help to please leave… https://t.co/GrsdeALiQC 9 months ago
- Having issues with your Sky remote? Check out our demo on Youtube of "How To Reprogram Your Sky Remote" - Tectonic… https://t.co/E4ukcJlGNT 1 year ago
- Our office is temporarily closed following government guidelines Electrical emergencies 01323 644570 📞… https://t.co/TsTqWFINPC 1 year ago