2016 has been a great year for us, we’ve had lots of new projects with lots of local businesses to get them up and running, more training provided to our employees and exciting new beginnings for Tectonic itself.
We wanted to show you just a handful of achievements and projects we’ve completed throughout 2016, as we dive into 2017 we are excited to see what this new year brings us and our customers.
- New 1000m fire alarm test loop installed for a company in Lewes
- New project started at the Birchwood Group with M Tech Systems for power and data alterations and additions
- Commercial CCTV project completed in Eastbourne for a local business
- We reached 200 likes on Facebook
- Our Office Manager, Rhian, passed her Business Administration apprenticeship with Sussex Downs College in Eastbourne with flying colours.
- New commercial project started in Bolton Road, Eastbourne
- Tectonic became a member of the Best Of Eastbourne with David Ruddle and qualifying for #bizoftheyear
- New office signage arrived and installed provided by Signtek
- We helped get the new East Sussex Wildlife Rescue & Ambulance Service in Terminus Road, Eastbourne lighting installed in the shop ready to open
- Relaunch of the Tectonic website and new blog
- We sponsored Signtek’s Charity Golf Day in aid of St Wilfreds Hopsice
- New electrical projected started with P&P Building and Renovations converting a commercial property into a domestic build in Lismore Road, Eastbourne
- James & Nigel completed their Level 3 Award in Domestic, Commercial and Industrial Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment Installation
- We provided M Tech Systems fiber optical infrastructure at Eastbourne College’s 33M investment to Project 150 by linking the existing building to Project 150
When looking back we can’t believe what we’ve achieved in 2016 and as mentioned the above is just a handful of the projects and achievements completed.