What we collect
We will only collect information from you with your submission and consent. If we request your email or phone number, we will detail what purpose we will use these for at time of submission.
We may request the following information:
* Name and job title and company name.
* Contact information including email address.
* Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
* Other information relevant to client surveys and/or promotions.
What we do with the information we gather
We will sometime request information from you to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
* Internal record keeping.
* We may use the information to improve our product and service offerings.
* From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
* We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
* From time to time we may contact you for a customer review.
Tectonic Digital System Ltd website runs on WordPress, when you contact us via our web forms, your details are saved onto our website for future reference. We keep the site secure with regular updates to our site software, security features and by only allowing internal administrators site access.
Facebook and LinkedIn advertising
This website uses both Facebook and LinkedIn Advertising services to offer relevant and personalised ads to our site users whilst they are logged into Facebook or LinkedIn. Your visit to our website is logged via a cookie which allows us to show you ads based on your interactions and interests. We don’t receive any personally identifiable information about you.
This website uses the Google AdWords remarketing services to advertise to previous visitors to our site on external websites. This could be an advert on the Google search results page or on a site who are within the Google Display Network. We could, for example, advertise to a past visitor who visited a certain page, or used a form to make an enquiry.
We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to our website.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by
enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.
Third party advertising
Links to third party websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
Contact details for the control of your personal information:
Tectonic Digital Systems Ltd, Unit 7B Southbourne Business Park, Courtlands Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex BN22 8UY
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
* If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
* If you believe we are incorrectly holding your personal information please request that we remove all information about you.
* We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have previously asked your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under both UK and EU law. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us or email.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible using the above details. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Tectonic Digital Systems Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 15 April 2018.