We get asked what the best service is for watching TV a lot by our existing and new customers regularly, all our employees use various different services and it is all down to your personal preference and what you want out of the service at the end of the day. We know that this isn’t very helpful BUT we thought we would share some helpful factors to keep in mind when shopping around before you make any rush decisions.
Factors you should consider when picking your service
- What’s your budget? – Would you prefer a one off payment or monthly subscription
- What transmitter are you on?
- Your location – are you in a good signal area? – If you’re in a poor signal area satellite is a more reliable choice
- Who’s it for?
- What do you want out of the service?
- Do you want access to Smart App such as iplayers, Netflix or Amazon?
- Do you need to upgrade your TV?
If you are unsure of anything we’ve mentioned above than give us a call or email us and we can advise you on all the options.
Some helpful links